Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Welcome!

Hello and welcome!!! My name is Cynthia Chapman Willis and I am the author of DOG GONE (Feiwel and Friends, 08) and BUCK FEVER (Feiwel and Friends, November 09). And yeah, I’ve been dragging my feet in regard to this blogging business, but here I am, for better or worse or something in between. This journal will be about the roller coaster ride that is the writing life (including all the climbs and dips) and most things related to it. This, of course, will include some shameless promotion of my books. At least this is what I’m thinking now. Honestly, since this blog is brand new and a work in progress, time will tell what twists and turns the ride will take. So, climb aboard, buckle up, hold on. . . Let’s have some fun!

Coming soon, which really means in a couple days or so, I’ll be giving away a couple copies of DOG GONE in paperback. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment