Thursday, June 25, 2009

Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire!

Looks like it’s time for some blogging fun, kids! I’ve been tagged by Sarah. Thanks, Sarah! This is fun. Here we go!

Sinful Nature

"Sometimes you can learn more about a person by what they don’t tell you. Sometimes you can learn a lot from the things they just make up. If you are tagged with this Meme, lie to me. Then tag 7 other folks (one for each deadly sin) and hope they can lie."

Pride -- What is your biggest contribution to the world?

I discovered the Internet. Yes, that’s right. I found it out in the wilderness. It was under a really big rock.

Envy -- What do your coworkers have that you wish was yours?

Required attendance in long meetings where nothing gets accomplished, stale coffee made in mass quantities, overloaded inboxes that periodically require a backhoe, long nights after even longer days strapped to a desk in an office. Ahh, yes, good times.

Gluttony -- What did you eat last night?

A side of beef that I ordered over the Internet (that I invented).

Lust -- What really lights your fire?

A grossly overweight slob, especially if his pants are drooping or half-way down his immense caboose. And if he’s really obnoxious and rude to me, it’s a score in overtime.

Anger -- What is the last thing that really pissed you off?

My husband was both kind and considerate at the same time! I couldn’t believe it. We didn’t speak for days after that little incident.

Greed -- Name something you hoard and keep from others.

Bottled water. Hey, if the stream behind our house is good enough for the deer to drink, it should be fine for everyone else, too.

Sloth -- What’s the laziest thing you ever did?

Besides spending a month stretched out on the sofa, watching soap operas and surfing the Internet (that I invented)?

And now I am tagging these seven: Jeannine, Susan, Judy, Tara, Wiley. . .

Liar, liar. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment